Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Reunions, reunions, and rubies

Well, we kept very busy this weekend to say the least. We started out down by Logan for the Carl Blad reunion. That is Gus's grandpa. We represented the Merlin Blad family sporting our green shirts (thanks Janet, they were great!) There was lots of good food and good fun. Here is a picture of us who where there:

We then went to the Browning reunion. This is my grandmother's side. My grandma, June, and her sister Joylene are the only living children of my great-grandpa. It was great to see everyone there. Alivia got her middle name from my grandma. Here is a pic of them together:

Finally, last night we went out for my mom and dad's 40th wedding anniversary. The 40th anniversary is the ruby, so we met at Ruby River Steakhouse and ate. We were sealed together 9 years ago, so next year we will have to really do something fun!
Love ya' Mom and Dad!!

2 comments:

Bonnie B. said...

Wow! You girls look alot like your Mom AND your Grandma! All beautiful! Wish we had been at the Logan reunion. Sounds like it was a good time!

heidi said...

Look at those hot sisters!! Would you email me those pics? Mine didn't turn out.