Thursday, August 14, 2008

Babies Don't Keep

I found this way cute saying on one of my sister's friend's blog.

Cleaning and scrubbing can wait for tomorrow,
For Babies grow up,
I've learned, to my sorrow.
So quiet down, cobwebs.
Dust, go to sleep.
I'm rocking my baby,

and babies don't keep.

Alivia had her 2 month checkup yesterday. Can you believe it?? 2 months!! Time flies when you're not pregnant! She weighs 12 lbs 8 oz which is in the 90th percentile. Her height is also in the 90th percentile. I don't know where that came from! She is such a special baby. We love having her in our family.

3 comments:

heidi said...

How did she do with her shots? I think that is how much Mylie weighs too. Must be all the good groceries (as Jory would say) she is getting. What a doll!

Melanie said...

She was really fussy yesterday and cried when I touched her legs. Today she is okay--after the Tylenol has kicked in!

heidi said...

Did she get the rotovirus vaccine? If so get prepared for some major pooping.