Monday, September 6, 2010

Baby ABC Book

So I got it in my head to do a baby book for the kids for Christmas. I found a great deal at Costco where they print out a hardback book full of pictures for $25. I've wanted to do this for awhile now and I hope the kids will love it! I have finished Zach's and sent it in to be printed. The book is an ABC book of their first year. Since we call Zach our little turtle, I found a really cute scrapbooking kit with turtles. Parker is going to be full of monkey and Alivia's will be some sort of bugs (she's our June Bug). Here are some of my favorite pages from Zach's book:


3 comments:

Weis Family said...

That is just adorable...and a great idea. I am sure it will be something they will treasure for years to come.

Bonnie B. said...

Love it!!

heidi said...

Oh,little Zach! I can't wait to see how they turn out. $25 is an awesome deal!