Monday, September 20, 2010

I craft my pants!!

Ha, I really didn't come up with that title all by myself. There is a blog called Oops, I craft my pants, so I just said that. I'm kinda that way...I take ideas and copy them all of the time! Like lately, I have had the crafty bug soooo bad! I am really into doing Halloween things right now. I loose my mind when I go into a craft store because I am so overwhelmed with things!!
Anyway, we had a craft day on Saturday at my mom's house. My Cricut was cutting a hundred miles an hour, but it was so much fun. We had soup and fresh scones and the kids played and played.

This is what I have finished so far:
I love the purple and lime green together. The saying really is true about my sister! Heidi, I really miss you!!

2 comments:

heidi said...

You're such a dork. I really liked how yours turned out though. I might have to copy you and put the witch in the background too. I wish I had bought the bigger frame though.

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh! I love all your projects! Can I maybe stop by and look at them up close? I might need to make a few of them...