Saturday, August 28, 2010

Summer Fun

It always seems like I am a day late and a dollar short! We had our Blad family reunion last Saturday. We met at Steadmans in Raft River. They have taken their land, built super water slides and a zip line, and share it others. It was so much fun. There was something there for everyone. We had almost every Blad there, which is amazing! Here is Parker and Gus going down the slide taken by Bonnie:Gus and I also went down the zip line. It was surprisingly fun. I almost backed out when I saw how high, but it doesn't go as fast as you think. I just had to work on my landings!










They had a candy cannon that shot candy in the air and the kids all scrambled to get it. That was fun to watch. I love spending time with family. I'm glad that I am a part of such a fun loving group!!

1 comments:

heidi said...

How fun! What a great place to have a reunion.