Thursday, July 29, 2010

Endless Days of Summer

I was just wondering where summer goes all the time. There really is no endless days of summer--it goes by way too quickly! August is almost here and we haven't even gone swimming once as a family yet!

Our camera broke at the beginning of the summer and I have had to resort to using our old one so we didn't take that many pictures. This week we finally broke down and bought one at Costco. It is waterproof, dustproof, freezeproof and shatterproof. I asked Gus how many more 'proofs' could it get, and he said it wasn't childproof. Anyway, I snapped a few pictures at Gus' last softball game. His team really stunk this year. One win. The games were boring. This one was no different. They played at 10:00 at night and it was trying to rain, but I didn't care because my camera was waterproof!!

We also spent the whole week last week up in Island Park at the cabin at Scout Camp with our ward. It was a blast! I sooo wish we had a camera there! Boys are so much fun. The kids had a blast with all the other kids. We also our family reunion for the Fisher/Parker side which turned out really nice (way to go Mom). Zach played his first season of Tiger Ball and did great! It was coach-pitch. He loved it. Now we are trying to enjoy the last month before school starts again!

0 comments: