Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

I'm so glad it's over! As we sit here with our bowl overfilling with candy, our stomachs are aching (except the kids, they're bouncing off the walls from the sugar) I am breathing a sigh of relief. Zach and Parker were hunters this year and Alivia was their duck. I have to post this pic, just because I think it is so stinking funny. Zach just had to have one with him pretending to shoot the duck. What makes it funny is that Alivia totally looks like she is playing dead (the sun was just in her eyes)!

Gus was taking them around for trunk-or-treating at the church. A dentist was handing out little tubes of toothpaste. Parker looked in his bucket, saw it, took it out, handed it back to him and said "I don't want this!" Gus took it for him and snuck it back in this bucket. Parker took it out and kept trying to give it away. What a ham! I've decided that we worked a lot harder for our candy when I was little. All in all, it was a good Halloween, and we actually had decent weather for once!

5 comments:

heidi said...

HOW STINKIN FUNNY!!!! That is such a classic. From the picture to Parker. I can totally see him doing that! Fun.

Bonnie B. said...

parker is a funny boy. i love him. and that picture of the hunter shooting the duck is funny, but slightly disturbing at the same time. lol.

Paul and Jennifer Gurule said...

Kids!!! That is too good to be true.

The life of Jayne said...

Looks like you guys had a fun halloween! Cute kids!

heidi said...

I'm waiiitttiiinnnggg for the pictures of your cabinets.