Sunday, September 2, 2012

Summer 2012

Summer flew by, as always. I think a theme I keep writing about is how fast time goes. It makes me sad. My kids are growing up.
 
We had a great summer. Here is one of the rare pictures of the 4 of them together. We watched the fireworks from a friend's house.
We stayed in Pocatello this year because Gus was involved in making a float for work. After much blood, sweat and tears (yes, all three were actually shed) here is the final result:
 

After the 4th, we took it easy until our 2012 London Olympic party! For 2 weeks, we partied with our neighbors and watched the olympics. We had shirts made and everything. Sadly, this is the only picture I took.

Of coarse, we also had time with cousins. Here are all the Jones cousins together. That's trouble!
Another summer gone!


0 comments: