Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Anniversary Gus! (and me I guess)



Today marks our 8th anniversary. People say that if you make it past 7 years, that you are lucky! So I feel lucky. We like to do presents to tie in the theme of whatever year it is. The 8th year is pottery/bronze. Gus took me to a ceramic shop here and we had the brilliant idea to do a bronze finish on our projects. I chose to do a frog, of coarse. Gus did a little nativity set because we collect them and this is one with a great memory behind it! I think they look like real metal!
I'm so lucky to be married to Gus. He is an awesome father and husband and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. I love him more today than I did 8 years ago. We've had good and bad times, but I wouldn't change them for anything in the world. I love you Gus!!

5 comments:

Bonnie B. said...

Happy Aniversary guys!!!! Those turned out awesome!

heidi said...

Wow, you guys look so young in that picture. :) Your ceramics turned out great.

Janet said...

Love the ceramics looks like you have fun!

Deanna Munoz said...

Happy Anniversary lady!! That is so awesome.

Becky said...

It seems like just yesterday I was sitting on your bed in Lewiston as you told me all about Gus, your missonary that you were planning on marrying. Congrats on 8 years!!!