Monday, March 30, 2009

Where has March gone??

I can't believe that there is only one more day left in March! Where did it go? I can't even remember if it came in like a lion or a lamb! I'm losing it. That is one bit of information that is really important!! I haven't had time to blog. We are still alive and kicking! I know this is way late, but on St. Patty's Day I actually did Alivia's hair:

I meant to post this earlier, but didn't get around to it. (It's a little shamrock in her hair.) We've been so busy with kids, church callings and sickness, that time just has slipped away! It's not going to slow down either. On Wednesday, I'm going to start subbing. Zach's teacher is having a baby and I am going to take her class for her maternity leave. I am so excited! I have really been missing teaching and it is only for 6 weeks and only in the mornings. My mother-in-law is going to watch the little two munchkins when Gus has to work. I think it will give me just the little taste of teaching that I have been craving! I've not done Kindergarten before; preschool, but not Kindergarten, so wish me luck!

2 comments:

heidi said...

What a cutie little pony to go with a cute little Livvy!

Becky said...

I love the pony tail!!

Good luck with the teaching and staying on top of everything else. I tutor once or twice a week and that gives me a the fix that I need. Have Fun!