Thursday, January 29, 2009

Set of 3

My sister dubbed me the queen of tags. Here's another one. My sis-in-law sent this one to me via email and I am adapting it to the blogging world. I hope this gets some new posts on my favorite blogs to read!

Three Names I go by
1. Mel
2. Mom
3. Suey (lovingly given by Gus)

Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. Pizza Maker Extraordinaire
2. Teacher
3. Mom

Three Places I have lived
1. Rigby
2. Rexburg
3. Pocatello

Three TV Shows that I watch
1. Psych
2. Monk
3. My Name Is Earl

Three places I have been
1. Alaska
2. Nauvoo
3. Disneyland

Three of my favorite foods
1. Chicken Parmigana
2. Costco cupcakes
3. Fish

Three things I am looking forward to
1. Vacation somewhere
2. Summer
3. Gus finally being done with school

Okay, I tag all who read this and I will be checking your blogs to see if you have done my tag!!!

0 comments: