Saturday, May 21, 2011

Graduation!!!

I am so proud of this man: (Don't mind the fat preggo lady)

Seriously, he is one hard worker. He knows what he wants and he goes after it and NEVER gives up. That is one thing that I absolutely love about him. After he graduated with his Bachelor's he knew that he wanted to go back to get his Master's. All I thought was "Crap! More school???" Two years ago he started back to become a Family Nurse Practitioner. School hasn't always been easy for him. He learns best by doing and not by reading. That's what makes him a great nurse. There were times that he struggles with the program, but he came out on top. I must admit that this last semester was HORRIBLE! He was gone all of the time either doing clinicals or working and it was hard to be a single parent! I am so proud of him and all that he has accomplished.


So what does this mean for our little family?


I don't quite know yet! Gus has to take his Boards before he can apply for any job-which will be within the next month or so. He has some options rolling around for a job. I'm just glad that he can diagnose and treat our kids when they get sick! We'll see what the future holds and I am just going to pray that he doesn't want to get a Doctorate now!!!

1 comments:

heidi said...

Congratulations Gus!! What a major accomplishment. Cute blog layout too. Where did you get it?